This posting should be in regards to Healthcare. Please explain it in who, what, when, why, and how? I have listed what I retrieved from pmi.org. Thank you.
The Project Management Institute (PMI) is a not-for-profit association of project managers. This means that project managers pay a small fee to be a part of this association and in return are able to network with each other and access job and learning opportunities.
PMI defines project management as "the application of knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to a broad range of activities in order to meet the requirements of a particular project". They divide up a project into five phases:
1. Project conception and initiation: an idea is examined to determine if it worthwhile and realistic
2. Project definition and planning: project goal and plan to achieve that goal is written, including creating a schedule and budget and assigning team members to the project.
3. Project launch or execution: resources and tasks are divided up among team members
4. Project performance and control: project managers ensure that team members are performing their tasks according to schedule and budget, and might adjust accordingly
5. Project close: after completion, and evaluation is done to highlight success and learn from the outcomes
This is a very concise and useful outline for any organization undertaking a project. These steps are often done instinctively, but projects would benefit from them being done in an organized and purposeful manner. PMI provides plenty of information that amateurs could use to better conduct a project. However, as PMI makes clear, it also demonstrates that sometimes there is need for an experienced and capable project manager, perhaps sometimes hiring someone from outside the organization.
Information taken from pmi.org© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 17, 2018, 11:43 am ad1c9bdddf
It appears that the initial purpose of the PMI Institute would be to help many types of organizations such as healthcare organizations, to be able to handle healthcare related projects that are crucial to the functioning of the organization. This Institute provides effective and experienced project managers that are able to assist healthcare managers as well as their staff members in carrying out the activities that are crucial to the completion of projects that will help the organization to better serve ...
Strategic Program Management Concepts
Please help me develop a 2,500-3,000-word paper in which you develop a program management plan for The Foundation Schools to realize its strategy objectives. Remember that your solution needs to focus on the strategic program management concepts. Be sure to incorporate appropriate citations from your readings and research.View Full Posting Details