Your role as project manager requires you to use a variety of tools to help through the process. The Marketing Manager has asked you to research and write about the various tools that are available to the project manager.
Describe the basic tools used by project manager and relate this to applications such as Excel, MS project and other packages that automate these processes.
Objective: Identify the five project lifecycle phases and their components.
Acquire basic knowledge of the contents of the PMBOK.
Tools available to the project manager:
1. Merlin: This is the model tool for project management for Mac OS X.
2. MS Project: Microsoft project management tool..
3. MS Office Excel:
4. MS Office Enterprise Project management solutions.
What do these tools do?
Description of basic tools for the project manager:
1. The basic tools must be able to develop plans, assign resources to task, track the progress of the project, analyze the workloads, manage budgets, track progress and assign resources to tasks. Available in MS Office Enterprise Project Management Solution;
2. The project tool must help the project manager to interact with and collaborate with project team members, employees or even with the customers. This can be done with intranet, extranet or the web. Available in MS Office Enterprise Project Management Solution;
3. The project tool must help the project manager standardize project management processes across the company.
4. The project tool must assess the available resourced throughout the organization.
5. The project ...
This posting discusses the general trends in the meat market. In addition, this posting discusses the utility derived from the meats consumed..