List Four Components of Health Care
(1) Identify and summarize which component of health care the bill addresses.
(2) Describe the health care bill, including the health care issue that the bill addresses. Why is the bill necessary?
(3) Identify proponents of the bill and those that oppose the legislation and state their position (i.e., why do they disagree?).
(4) Explain how the bill helps or hinders health services to the community. Describe how it may impact allied health professionals.
(5) Describe how the bill impacts the health care and allied health care professionals. How does this impact those that have to follow the bill's directives?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 9, 2019, 11:48 pm ad1c9bdddf
1) First, you need to figure out the 4 essential components of health care:
a. Universal coverage-Providing everyone to access to medicines and services
b. People Centered-Providing holistic primary care for individuals
c. Inclusive leadership-Increasing the involvement of all stakeholders
d. Health in all policies-Ensuring all institutions include health in their policy
2) Select a current health care bill that addresses one on the four components of health care and write a 1,000-1,250-word paper on its impact on health services in your community.
H.R.3200 - America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009
(A) Identify and summarize which component of health care the bill addresses:
This bill addresses the component of Universal Coverage. It is aimed at providing health care coverage for all by making supply and services accessible and affordable. The purpose of this bill is to "provide affordable, quality health care for all Americans and reduce the growth in health care spending, and for other purposes." (Everyone Can be an Insider, 2009).
(B) Describe the health care bill, including the health care issue that the bill addresses. Why is the bill necessary?
H.R.3200, also referred to as the House Democrats' big health care reform, was developed in an effort to ...
This solution offers a discussion on the four components of health care. Specifically is discussed the new Health Care Bill H.R. 3200.