I would like help with writing a brief introductory paper that gives the reader an overview of the disease then to write about the signs and symptoms of the disease, causes, pathophysiology, diagnosis, management, epidemiology, etymology and history of the disease. Can anyone help? (5 pages and 5 peer review references)© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 7:45 am ad1c9bdddf
Here is an excellent resource you can use to help write your paper:
The Medscape article I cited above has a list of references you can use for further information. I'm including a sample below. You can look for their abstracts and possibly free full-text articles through this website: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed
1. Busse WW, Calhoun WF, Sedgwick JD. Mechanism of airway inflammation in asthma. Am Rev Respir Dis. Jun 1993;147(6 Pt 2):S20-4. [Medline].
2. Horwitz RJ, Busse WW. Inflammation and asthma. Clin Chest Med. Dec 1995;16(4):583-602. [Medline].
3. Murray JF, Nadel JA. Structure of the lungs relative to their principal function. In: Textbook of Respiratory Medicine. WB Saunders Co; 1988:15-20.
4. National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Global Strategy for Asthma Management and Prevention. NIH Publication; 2008.
5. Balzar S, Fajt ML, Comhair SA, Erzurum SC, Bleecker E, Busse WW, et al. Mast cell phenotype, location, and activation in severe asthma: data from the severe asthma research program. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. Feb 1 2011;183(3):299-309. [Medline]. [Full Text].
6. Gauvreau GM, Boulet LP, Cockcroft DW, et al. Effects of Interleukin-13 Blockade on Allergen-induced Airway Responses in Mild Atopic Asthma. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. Apr 15 2011;183(8):1007-14. [Medline].
7. Anderson WJ, Watson L. Asthma and the hygiene hypothesis. N Engl J Med. May 24 2001;344(21):1643-4. [Medline].
8. Sears MR. Consequences of long-term inflammation. The natural history of asthma. Clin Chest Med. Jun 2000;21(2):315-29. [Medline].
To help you out with your paper, I can give you examples of content you can include in the sections of your paper and you can add more details by referring to the references I mentioned above.
Overview, Etymology, and History of the ...
This solution provides an overview of asthma as well as detailed information on its etymology, history, signs and symptoms of the disease, epidemiology, pathophysiology, diagnosis, and treatment.
Research Article Analysis on Scholary Journal Articles
See the attached file.
•Using the article/research/study that you selected address the following questions:
•What is the intended purpose of the study?
•How does the research questions/hypotheses address the problem as detailed by the researcher?
•How does the content in the purpose statement and research questions define the methodology used in the study?
•How was the data collected and analyzed?
•What was the benefit of using the selected statistical test?
•What was the outcome of the study?
• develop a final project addressing the Assignment questions:
•3-5 page executive summary
I have attached the research project that I selectedView Full Posting Details