The Effects of Altered Status/Growth and Development on Disease Processes
1. Suggest some possible signs of pregnancy resulting from physiologic changes.
4. Suggest several signs or symptoms of the development of postpartum infection.
I. Suggest some possible signs of pregnancy resulting from physiologic changes.
(1) Breast tenderness, swelling, tenderness, tingling, heaviness due to increasing amount of beta-hCG, estrogen, progesterone
(2) Lower extremity edema, varicose veins due to increased plasma volume and compression of venous return from gravid uterus
(3) Dizziness and syncope due to ...