Tips for how to prepare for job interview are embedded.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 4:45 am ad1c9bdddf
You have been asked by your supervisor to deliver an oral presentation about a business communications topic to a group of business managers who work for both small and large and public and private organizations. You decide to start brainstorming the topic.
Use the following steps to plan your presentation. These steps are designed to help you analyze the audience, content, and context of your presentation:
? Organize the presentation: Prepare an outline of 3-5 key points about the topic that you want to convey to your audience in an upcoming presentation. Remember, your presentation needs to include an introduction, body paragraphs, and a conclusion. Use the outline to help prepare subtopics that help organize the presentation material.
? To help business managers use communication tools to more effectively train employees to handle customer complaints. Thesis statement. OR to help business managers professionally conduct job iunterviews in the hiring of new employees.
? Customer complaints are going to happen - we can't please everyone. However, how these are handled makes a huge impact upon company reputation, public relations and future business. Point 1 OR, for the topic of conducting job interviews: Business managers have to conduct job interviews as one of their job responsibilities. It is essential that this process be handled legally and professionally. Point 1
? A training program for employees needs to be established to help train employees to effectively, efficiently and professionally handle customer complaints. Point 2 OR, for the job interview topic, it is essential that the best candidates be hired for the good of the company. An effective interveiw helps to identify which individuals those quality employees are, and helps eliminate undesirable candidates. Point 2
? There are consequences for the ...
Discussion of getting ready for a job interview, and getting a business manager ready for one.
Business Administrator Resume - Microsoft
I need help with writing an excellent resume for the job description below for a Business Administration at Microsoft. All the keywords need to be included, descriptive employment history descriptions, and add additional skills as needed to match the JD below. This resume will go to hiring managers directly as well as the vendor management systems, so it does need to be a complete resume. The resume that needs to be altered is attached. Thank you!
Are you an enthusiastic and optimistic individual? Do you have initiative and focus? Are you agile and creative? Do you have good judgment supported by an attention to detail? Do you like to collaborate with peers within and outside your organization? If so, come join the Lifecycle Marketing Team!
We are looking for a proven Business Administrator who is enthusiastic and energetic to provide administrative support for a high energy team. In this role, you will support a General Manager responsible for Lifecycle Marketing of 45+ employees within the ASM Integrated Marketing team. If you are eager to strengthen your capabilities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and are excited about the opportunity to influence the marketing discipline as an administrator, this job is for you!
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Proactively manage a General Manager's complex calendars with utmost attention to accuracy and timelines.
- Arrange domestic and international travel.
- Reconcile and process General Manager's expense reports.
- Partner closely with the managers on activities in support of business strategy, planning, and financials.
- Coordinate and schedule internal/external meetings.
- Manage headcount for team, submit all new hire paperwork and assist in onboarding new employees.
- Identify, recommend, and implement solutions to departmental operations and process issues.
- Manage team aliases ensuring all aliases for the organization are up-to date and hierarchy is aligned.
- Update, maintain and provide accurate organizational charts for the organization.
- Coordinate department facility operations, including space planning and office moves in partnership with team business administrators.
- Submit financial reclass and accruals every month.
- Enable morale events across the Lifecycle Marketing team, including to be part of the "sprout" and "boom" morale teams.
- Ensure compliance with administrative operations policies and procedures.
- Building relationships with Group admin community.
- Complete special projects as needed.
- Exercise sound judgment, tact, diplomacy, integrity and professionalism in all transactions to include communicating and working with confidential and sensitive information.
- Partner with lead admin within Office Integrated and Lifecycle team to ensure all of the above is handled appropriately.
Qualifications include, but are not limited to:
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience supporting a senior manager at Microsoft or external role in a fast paced environment.
- Balanced skill profile including attention to detail, problem solving, organization and time management.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Previous experience in a marketing organization is a plus.
- Ability to build effective cross-group working relationships and work collaboratively with people at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to accommodate varying work styles and perspectives of diverse individuals and groups.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, calmly and confidently with a "can-do" attitude.
- Must have a high level of integrity and ability to manage sensitive and confidential information with discretion and professionalism.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.View Full Posting Details