Not what you're looking for?
The waveforms of the current flowing through a diode are shown in the figure below. Determine the RMS current ratings of the diode.
Purchase this Solution
This solution provides in approximately 140 words how to calculate square sum of current, mean square of current, and RMS in a diode.
In this problem, you have not mentioned how the current varies between t1 and t2. I'm assuming it to be sinusoidal variation.
square sum of current (SSC)= integration (t=0 to T) [i^2*dt]
here, T = 5 ms = 5000 micro sec
SSC = 150^2*(t1-0) + integration(t1 to ...
- BEng, Allahabad University, India
- MSc , Pune University, India
- PhD (IP), Pune University, India
- " In question 2, you incorrectly add in the $3.00 dividend that was just paid to determine the value of the stock price using the dividend discount model. In question 4 response, it should have also been recognized that dividend discount models are not useful if any of the parameters used in the model are inaccurate. "
- "feedback: fail to recognize the operating cash flow will not begin until the end of year 3."
- "Answer was correct"
- "Great thanks"
- "Perfect solution..thank you"