Not what you're looking for?
Hi, I need some assistance with the following questions:
- Can preschool children be taught a second language? Explain strategies that effectively support students who are learning a second language.
- What are two ways to support the families of children learning a second language?
- One example of a resource you can use to help plan for children learning a second language, with a summary and justification of your choice.
Purchase this Solution
The expert examines teaching children a second language. The two ways to support the families of children learning a second language is determined.
Preschool children can be taught a second language under the parameters of the structural tenets of the English alphabet. Pertinent for any preschool program for ELLs is the use of effective instruction in language development wherein teachers instruct preschool ELL learners in alphabet knowledge, phonological awareness, and print awareness. These constitute the development of early literacy skills that will contribute significantly to later reading achievement for preschool ELL students.
Three strategies that will assist in helping teachers better instruct preschool ELL learners ...
- Associates of Arts , Lone Star Community College
- Bachelor of Science , Sam Houston State University
- Masters of Science, Kaplan University
- Masters of Science , Kaplan University
- "Thank you however I have two questions: 1.) where in this passage is the actual problem statement? 2.) if you used references can you please provide them? This is great work and I am so grateful. "
- "Thank you very much"
- "excellent analysis"
- "graet job very helpful"
- "Thank you, excellent and very detailed."
Purchase this Solution
Free BrainMass Quizzes
Learn about why it is important to assess children, and how assessment can benefit the teacher and the children.
Can you separate the facts from the fiction when it comes to ADHD?
Teacher candidates might consider these questions before application and interviews.
This quiz focuses on recognizing verbals. It requires understanding the differences between a gerund and participle. Most often, gerunds end in "ing" and act as a noun. Participles mostly end in "ing", but act as adjectives.
The purpose of this quiz is to provide information relevant to assisting individuals with disabilities. This is a brief overview of services available.