Chapter 7 of our text discusses the characteristics of gifted children and a variety of effective instructional methods. Imagine you spent the day observing either a preschool, elementary, or secondary classroom. During your observation, one child exhibits behaviours typical of gifted children. Write ideas for a vignette that describes the child and explains why you believe this child may be gifted. Your vignette should include:
- The child's name, age, and grade level
- A brief description of the learning environment
- At least three academic and/or and social characteristics the child displayed during your observation that makes you believe he/she may be gifted. Be sure to support your description with information from the "Characteristics of Gifted and Talented" section of Chapter 7.
Your vignette should include:
The child's name, age, and grade level:
- The child is aged 14 and the gender of the child is a female. The level of the child is advanced in regard to being gifted and talented
A brief description of the learning environment:
- The learning environment is one wherein the teachers and students have intimate
At least three academic and/or and social characteristics the ...
The solution assists with writing ideas for a vignette that describes the gifted child and explains why.
Gifted Students and Mainstream Classes
I need help with an explanation of two ways educational psychology can promote academic success for gifted students as well as help me explain two potential challenges of educating gifted students in mainstream classes.View Full Posting Details