Chapter 7 of our text discusses the characteristics of gifted children and a variety of effective instructional methods. Imagine you spent the day observing either a preschool, elementary, or secondary classroom. During your observation, one child exhibits behaviours typical of gifted children. Write ideas for a vignette that describes the child and explains why you believe this child may be gifted. Your vignette should include:
- The child's name, age, and grade level
- A brief description of the learning environment
- At least three academic and/or and social characteristics the child displayed during your observation that makes you believe he/she may be gifted. Be sure to support your description with information from the "Characteristics of Gifted and Talented" section of Chapter 7.
Your vignette should include:
The child's name, age, and grade level:
- The child is aged 14 and the gender of the child is a female. The level of the child is advanced in regard to being gifted and talented
A brief description of the learning environment:
- The learning environment is one wherein the teachers and students have intimate
At least three academic and/or and social characteristics the ...
The solution assists with writing ideas for a vignette that describes the gifted child and explains why.