Anonymous Interview questionnaire for one of my human resource development classes.
Please use own words and detailed complete sentences (5 sentence minimum for each question).
1. What has been your experience with analysis (gap, needs, training, or task analysis), in your organizations?
2. Have you ever experienced "analysis paralysis?"
3. Do organizations usually do a rigorous job analyzing performance problems?
4. Have you had experience with "managerial malpractice?"
1. Currently, gaps, needs, training and task are analyzed utilizing needs assessment as well as related student achievement data. Within the Broward County School District, we are data/results driven, so all of the daily decisions and operations surround what is most important as it relates to teaching and learning. Within the framework of an organization which honors teaching and learning we insure that necessary adjustments are also made when we are not hitting the respective academic and/or organizational target(s). The data is utilized to create related action steps to move our district along the continuum of peak performance. During an era of accountability, it is important ...
The solution discusses the analysis of organizational performance in an human resource interview.
HR Evaluation for Kudler Foods
Can you assist me with the following assignment and add any references.
HR Evaluation for Kudler Foods
Kudler Fine Foods is a local upscale specialty grocery store located in the San Diegometropolitan area. The company has three locations ( La Jolla, DelMar and Encinitas). The company has just finished restructuring its organizational strategy. Kudler Foods has developed and implemented a new customer service strategy that will enable associates of the grocery store to be considered front line customer service agents. This is in an effort to provide every customer with the highest level of customer service available. Kudler Fine Foods now realizes that a Human Resources plan has to be created to realize its new strategy.
Kudler Fine Foods has decided to hire you as a Human Resources Consultant to help them create a Human Resource plan. The elements of this Human Resource Plan will include job analyses, job evaluations, a pay or compensation plan, performance evaluations, compensating teams, and rewarding management.
The first task that you as the HR Consultant will perform is job analysis on the following positions; Store Manager, Cashier, Stock Person, Specialty Department Worker, Department Manager, and Bagger.
Using the job analysis table and the new strategy statement, write a 700-1050 word APA paper that creates six job performance profiles. This would include first filling out the Job Analysis Table that identifies the job position and describes job tasks associated with that job. In the written portion of this assignment, discuss the approach used in analyzing each job and dividing that job into specific tasks. Also discuss how the compensation of each job aligns with the new strategy and will enhance performance. Include how Human Resources employs job analysis to implement organizational strategy.