1. Why do some children feel uninterested at storytime and what are some of the possible reasons?
2. What techniques can be used to encourage children to enjoy reading?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 9, 2019, 5:10 pm ad1c9bdddf
1. Why do some children feel uninterested at story time and what are some of the possible reasons?
- Research in educational field suggest that there can be a whole range of reasons why young children may look disinterested in reading activities. Common reasons may be that the child needs more one on one primary care giver's attention more so then mere activity it self.
- There can also be the weak vision and a difficulty in speaking words if the child is an undiagnosed dyslexic in which case s/he has learning disability and cannot be expected to remain or even get involved in any reading activity without any problems. So, the ...
Story telling to early learners; literacy skills at young age are examined. The techniques to be used to encourage children to enjoy reading is determined.