Can you assist me in answering the following:
- How do to create effective instructional leadership for students in school?
- What's your definition of an effective school?
- What Do Effective Schools Do?
- Discuss the ILD Framework & School Culture
- Discuss LSMS and Campus Profile
rHow do to create effective instructional leadership for students in school?
To create effective instructional leadership for students in school requires the implementation of training, workshops, and involvement of faculty in the creation of curriculum. Curriculum is taught by faculty, therefore, if the instruction of the curriculum is to be effectively taught faculty must possess expert knowledge of the curriculum themselves. When creating a new curriculum program this requires that faculty be involved in the creation, implementation, and dissemination of resources that will be used to instruct their students in school. Only with this format can students be best served by instructional leadership afforded to faculty.
What's your definition of an effective school?
My definition of an effective school as well as those from other sources entails the mission statement and practices that allow for ...
This posting provides a synopsis of how schools can develop effective instructional leadership in theri administrtive policies.
Literacy program components
Please assist me in answering the following questions:
1. What is the role of phonics, high-frequency words, syllabic analysis, and fluency in a reading program?
2. What are the best techniques, activities, and materials for teaching and reinforcing phonics, high-frequency words, syllabic analysis, and fluency?
3. How might you go about implementing an effective word identification program in the grade you are teaching or plan to teach?View Full Posting Details