Please help me so I can complete the following assignment:
Create and Position a Non-Alcoholic Beverage
This can fall in the juice (Odwalla, Naked), water (Arrowhead, Dasani), energy (Red Bull, Rockstar) or soda drink (Coke, Sprite, Mountain Dew) category. Create your own product, one with a unique positioning that doesn't exist yet.
So, here's how I would suggest you approach this paper:
1. Category Analysis (Research the category, give a brief overview of their product and positioning)
2. Consumer Trends (Give a brief analysis of what you recognize to be the current consumer trends. What are their current needs and wants? What's hip?)
3. What and why is your product's broad positioning?
4. What and why is your product's specific positioning?
5. What and why is your product's value positioning
6. What is your product's total value proposition?
Please note that you have to name the product and come up with an interesting idea to promote the product. Please include non-advertising ideas.
1. Category Analysis:
The non alcoholic beverage chosen for this assignment is a herbal drink, primarily consisting of healthy ingredients like Aloe Vera, etc. This herbal drink is positioned differently against existing drink as the first health drink that is completely based on Indian alternative medicine,ie, Ayurveda of India. This health drink is supposed to provide essential nutrients and supplements essential for maintaining a healthy and active life. It is a tasty drink that can act as a natural health product or sports drink providing natural supplements or even a refresher that can be taken any time.
Therefore, this drink tries to occupies a niche drink in the non alcoholic beverage marketplace by positioning itself as a health drink made up of natural ingredients only minus any artificial ingredients as is the first complete drink based on Asian alternative medicines.
This drink will be known as Reincarnation, based on its ability to give a new, refreshing start to life of an individual.
2. Consumer Trends:
Today's consumers are increasingly becoming health and diet conscious and will be willing to pay anything ...
The non alcoholic beverage chosen for this assignment is a herbal drink, primarily consisting of healthy ingredients like Aloe Vera, etc.