13. A new workbook will initially contain only three worksheets; more can be added later if needed.
14. If you inadvertently delete a worksheet, you can restore it by clicking the Undo button
15. You can move and copy worksheets to another workbook only if that workbook is open?
16. If a range of sheets is referenced in a formula, and one of the sheets in the range is deleted, you must go back to the formula and adjust the sheet references.
17. The Autofilter feature allows you to filter on more than one field at a time?
18. When using wildcards to specify criteria in the Custom Autofilter feature, an asterisk represents one character and a question mark represents any number of characters?
19. When using the Autofilter feature, each column represents a field while each row represents a record?
20. When searching for a file, search criteria will always pertain to the name of the file rather than the contents of the file?
21. The arithmetic mean of a range of cells is found by using which function?
22. Which functions, other than Sum, appear directly under than AutoSum button when the down-pointing triangle beside that button is clicked?
a. Pmt, Fv, Nper, and STDev
b. Average, Count, Max, and Min
c. If, True, and false
d. Now, Date, and Time
23.What does the FV function calculate?
A. funding venture
B. frequency variation
C. financial variance
D. future value
24. If cell B5 contains 15, and in cell B6 you key the formula =(If B5>10,1.25,1.75), what will be displayed in B6?
25. What does the Collapse Dialog button allow you to do?
a.immediately close the current workbook automatically saving it first
b. temporary minimize the current worksheet to view the worksheet located on the next tab.
C. go directly to the worksheet to select a range of cells rather than keying
e. Minimizes Excel in order to display a Help screen.
26. The option to display gridlines on a worksheet is located under which tab in the Page Setup dialog box?
27. If you create a custom header or footer for a worksheet, where can items
A. on the left side or right side of the page, both left aligned
B. on the left side or right side of the page, both right aligned
C. on the left side, in the center, or on the right side of the page,
all left aligned
D. on the left side, left aligned;in the center, centered;or on the right side
Of the page, right aligned
Financial Analysis with Microsoft Excel
Please help answering financial analysis questions, the tables are in the attached file.
1. Using the data presented above:
a. Recreate the income statement and balance sheet using formulas wherever possible. Each statement should be on a separate excel worksheet. Try to duplicate the formatting exactly. (must be in excel worksheet)
b. On another excel worksheet, create a statement of cash flows for 2011. Do not enter any numbers directly on this worksheet. All formulas should be linked directly to the source on previous worksheets.
c. Using Excel's outlining feature, create an outline on the statement of cash flows that, when collapsed, shows only the subtotals for each section.
d. Suppose that sales were $3,800,000 in 2011 rather than $3,500,000. What is the 2011 net income and retained earnings? (must be in Excel worksheet)
e. Undo the changes from part d, and change the tax rate to 40%. What is the 2011 net income and retained earnings?
2. Using the data from the previous problem:
a. Create a common-size income statement for 2010 and 2011. This statement should be created on a separate worksheet with all formulas linked directly to the income statement. (must be in Excel worksheet)
b. Create a common-size balance sheet for 2010 and 2011. This statement should be created on a separate worksheet with all formulas linked directly to the balance sheet. (must be Excel worksheet)