2. Describe the purpose of this report. Highlight and explain at least 3 capabilities of MS Excel used in this report. In your explanation you may highlight cells containing formulas or functions within your report and describe how the formula is built or the function is used. You may also explain capabilities that are activated in the ribbons that are used to format the report.
3. Focus on using the language of MS Excel as described in the course to highlight features, functions and formulas used in your sample report.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 8:50 am ad1c9bdddf
1. Identify an example of a business related report created with MS Excel. Attach a sample of the report in an MS Excel file.
- I've provided an example of the Microsoft Excel template attached to this response.
2. Describe the purpose of this report. Highlight and explain at least 3 capabilities of MS Excel used in this report. In your explanation you may highlight cells containing formulas or functions within your report and describe how the formula is built or the function is used. You ...
The solution discusses Excel spreadsheet applications.
Castle's Family Restaurant - provide an assessment of the current business. Describe the company in terms of size, type of business=, etc. Explain why you think an HRIS is needed.
Castle's Family Restaurant has eight restaurants in the Northern California area with approximately 300-340 employees. Most of the employees are part time with approximately 40% of them full time. the operations manager, Jay Morgan, also acts as the HR manager and travels to each location each week to take care of scheduling, recruiting, hiring and answering questions for the employees as needed. He also takes care of payroll using an Excel spreadsheet and has a computer application to print payroll checks. Mr. Morgan approaches you, an HR Consultant, for a proposal. Due to the increase in gasoline costs, he would like to greatly reduce his travel time for visiting each location each week and wonders if there is anything you can suggest to him to help him complete his HR tasks in a cost-effective manner. He hopes there is some way he can do part of his HR tasks from his office instead of traveling to each location.
BUSINESS ASSESSMENT: The name, type, and size of business you're assisting; make assumptions in your business description using theory as needed and include the information for the case scenario. These assumptions would include background about a restaurant work environment and industry.
IDENTIFIED PROBLEMS: Review all HR problems identified. I recommend making a list of HR functions that you believe could be more efficient based on the information provided in the scenario. From the list, choose one HR function for analysis, which will be the main focus for your business plan. You want to explain why you choose that HR function as your first item, and substantiate with theory.
HRIS NEEDS ASSESSMENT: Explain how automation might create a more efficient process from the HR function chosen. How might an HRIS application assist the business?View Full Posting Details