1) Which general formula applies to hydrocarbons with one double covalent between adjacent atoms?
2) The compound, 2-methyl-2-propanol, is an isomer of
3) Which organic compound is an electrolyte?
4) Alkanes are represented by the general formula
5) Which of the following compounds would have the highest boiling point?
E. cannot be determined
6) Compounds that contain a hydroxyl functional group are known as
7) ________ are organic compounds that posses a carbon-carbon triple bond.
8) Which of the following class of organic compounds have a carbonyl functional group?
D. a and b
E. none of the above
9) How many isomers exist for the molecule C3H5Br?
10) Which of the following compounds cannot exist?
E. All may exist
10 Questions About Alkanes and Structural Diagrams are answered in detail with explanations.