The product life cycle includes four main stages, which are the introductory stage, the growth stage, the maturity stage, and the decline stage. The marketing in each stage of the product ...
Analyze the impact of the product life cycle on marketing.
Marketing: IMC benefits, branding, product life cycle, positioning strategies, CPM, FUD
1. Name three issues of Traditional Marketing that IMC helps to solve.
2. Name three benefits of IMC
3. Name three types of Branding
4. Key elements of an Integrated Marketing Communications Plan
5. Give the six steps to a good tactical IMC plan
6. Give three key elements that define a business to business customer
7. Give three key elements that define a business to consumer customer
8. Name the stages of the product life cycle
9. Name three positioning strategies
10. What does CPM stand for?
11. What are the key objectives to set in a trade promotion?
12. Name four types of consumer promotions.
13. Define acquisition costs in IMC
14. Name the three key value added network strategies
15. Give three key decisions that go into deciding a distribution channel
16. Name two impacts that ecommerce has had on brick and mortar businesses.
17. Give three ways to evaluate the branding message for IMC
18. Give three ways to evaluate the PR impact on the IMC plan.
19. Name four ways to evaluate the IMC plan overall.
20. What does FUD stand for?
21. How is IMC impacted by global considerations?View Full Posting Details