Process improvement assignment. Bracket case study. Case study attached.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com July 18, 2018, 1:15 am ad1c9bdddf
Please find the solutions attached.
1. Why-Why Diagram:
The changes would be made in the following areas:
1. Servicing of machines.
2. Checking Die measurements.
3. Quality of steel coil.
4. Check on alignments.
5. Quality check of bolts.
6. Checking sizes of bolts.
7. Quality of lock washer.
8. Checking sizes of lock washers.
Performance measures that help to know whether the changes made to the process actually improved the process:
1. Complaints log.
2. Alignment checks and defect rate.
3. Customer surveys.
4. Variability of the bracket.
5. Supplier technology.
6. Sample checks for sizes of bolts and lock ...
The solution has all the 5 parts fully explained. It has more than 400 words of text with well made diagrams in MS word.