Develop a project planning tool that will assist with project plan provided. Using subcontractors for some or all of the work address how they will manage, maintain, and coordinate the services being provided by subcontractors. 150 words© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 9:57 am ad1c9bdddf
Hope you are well.
Consider the following breakdown of a project planning tool that can assists in implementing needed phases of tasks of deliverables to reaching completion:
The Project Planning Tool Assessment
Resource Management System Approach (RMSA) is proactive to utilizing a project planning tool for managing subcontractors for some and/or every tasks initiative towards meeting the project scope objectives accordingly. The RMSA can reflect daily monitoring status of the progress of any amount of assigned subcontractors ...
The review into project planning to achieving great success in reaching targeted outcome in managing subcontractors.
Write a project plan: Description, mission, scope, measurement, management
Select a project that you would like to see implemented for an organization with which you are familiar. Write a Project Plan that includes the following:
1) A description of the project
2) The problem/result statement (What is the project going to solve or achieve?)
3) A mission justification (How does the project relate to the mission and goals of your organization?)
4) High-level scope (A brief description of the scope of the project
5) A brief description of how you expect to measure the success of the project
6) Two best practices in project management that could be applied to the project to ensure its success
7) Three key learning points that you will apply as you work on your Project Plan