Not what you're looking for?
1. The contracting officer is responsible for selecting and negotiating appropriate contract types. What factors should the contracting officer consider when selecting and negotiating contract type?
2. Conducting market research is a vital part of the acquisition and contracting pre and post award process. To what extent should market research be conducted? What does market research involve? What information should be included in market research?
3. Acquisition planning is mandatory when procuring goods and services for the federal government. At what point in the acquisition process should acquisition planning begin? What information should be included in a written acquisition plan? At what point should the planner coordinate the acquisition plan or strategy with the small business specialist?
4. Distinguish between personal and non-personal service contracts and services.
5. When the government provides government furnished property and require contractors to acquire property as a part of a contract, does the title vest with the government or contractor? How does title to property differ when using fixed price and cost reimbursement type contracts?
Purchase this Solution
This response looks at project management protocols within government contractual agreements and acquisitions.
1. Try and think of the factors in selecting and negotiating homes on primarily core protocols to the needs of the contractual project initiatives. The selection is on key requirements for the vendor to have, assuring proper completion within a timely manner. Hence, negotiation is imperative for a final conclusion in reaching a desired outcome that is fair and within balance of contractual project specification.
2. Consider market research as vital for sufficient project design to assure that a finished component or service is up to par with the designated scope. In doing so, the market research is essential in making up the project protocol details, as well as sufficient ...
- BA, American Intercontinental University
- MBA, American Intercontinental University
- PhD (IP), Grand Canyon University
- "Thank you!"
- "Thank you"
- "No comments "
- "No comment"
Purchase this Solution
Free BrainMass Quizzes
The organizational behavior (OB) quiz will help you better understand organizational behavior through the lens of managers including workforce diversity.
A test on how well a student understands the basic assumptions of marketers on buyers that will form a basis of their marketing strategies.
This quiz is designed to assess your current ability for determining the characteristics of ethical behavior. It is essential that leaders, managers, and employees are able to distinguish between positive and negative ethical behavior. The quicker you assess a person's ethical tendency, the awareness empowers you to develop a strategy on how to interact with them.
The Fundamental Classified Balance Sheet. What to know to make it easy.
This quiz will test your understanding of the SWOT analysis, including terms, concepts, uses, advantages, and process.