Consider the following network for conducting a two-week (10 working days) computer training class:
(Network in the attached file)
A. Construct a schedule for the following Crash/Normal Schedule chart below:
1. Early start's for all activities
2. Late start's for all activities
3. Slacks for all activities
4. The critical path
B. Provide the following:
1. Find the crash cost per day
2. Which activities should be crashed to meet a project deadline of 10 days with a minimum cost? Assume partial crashing.
3. Find the new cost
4. Is partial crashing an appropriate assumption in this kind of project?
What problems may occur if the project manager does not have a follow-on project when the current project nears termination?
Answers involving early start's, late start's, cost, and crital paths for critical path method