1. Marcello and Litzenberger felt it was important to conduct this study because _________?
(State the relevant background information used to justify their work.)
2. The main purpose of Marcello and Litzenbergerâ??s study was ____________?
(State as accurately as possible the purpose for doing the study.)
3. The key questions Marcello and Litzenberger are addressing are __________?
(Identify the key questions in the mind of the case protagonists.)
4. what steps of the six step marketing research process are evident in this case?
5. what is the role of marketing research in marketing decision making suggested by this case?
1. Marcello and Lizenberger felt it was important to conduct this study because of the resistance to marketing research that they had noticed in prospective client companies, and they felt that it was important for a study of this nature to be used to dispel the notions of critics that this form of research was no longer necessary. In addition, many prospective client companies began to question ...