Can you please help me with a case study analysis using the attached case study?
I need help with the following:
Facts or Size-Up
- List major facts that are pertinent to your analysis. Do not include matters of opinion.
- Identify the existing marketing strategy and any alternative one you would recommend. It is recommended that you apply Michael Porter's "Five Competitive Forces" model and also perform a "SWOT" Analysis. (See the Appendix for explanations of these models.)
- List major problems including opinions, value judgments, or tentative conclusions.
- Identify the situation or set of situations that most concerns the subject matter relative to marketing. Demonstrate that you recognize the many diverse aspects of the case and have particularly identified the relevant marketing concerns.
- Identify the policies of the company in the following functional areas, as appropriate: financial planning and control; marketing, advertising, and product development; engineering and research; production; and human resources.
- List several alternative courses of action that might be taken to solve the major problems.
Plan for Actions
- Choose the most plausible alternative course of action and amplify it to make a detailed plan to be implemented. Name specific details: people, places, dates, amounts, etc
The following posting helps assess a case study analysis the involving marketing for a clinic.