Please answer the following questions with one paragraph, Thank you so much.
1. Discuss a positive or negative experience you had with a company. Identify the positive and/or negative aspects. What factors
contributed to a satisfactory rating versus a decrease in satisfactory rating? Explain.
2. Assess the service quality survey SERVQUAL. Describe the advantages and disadvantages of this survey.
3. Choose a company to research. Identify the company and examine what role customer loyalty and retention has played for marketing.
What strategies were cultivated in order to maintain customer retention? Does this company have a defection management program?
4. Briefly describe the industrial management approach and the market-focused management approach. Compare and contrast each
approach in regard to expectations and benefits.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com December 15, 2020, 11:31 pm ad1c9bdddf
1. Discuss a positive or negative experience you had with a company. Identify the positive and/or negative aspects. What factors contributed to a satisfactory rating versus a decrease in satisfactory rating? Explain.
The positive experience that I had with a company was the ability to effortlessly return a product through Customer Service despite not having my receipt. Wal-Mart is a very good company when it comes to customer relations as they live by the old adage that the customer is typically always right. Therefore, this company allows returns on products whether opened or not even when the customer doesn't have a receipt as long as the item is not an electronics item such as a computer. Therefore, when I needed to return a fairly expensive item, the company experience was second to none as I was able to use my driver's license to return the product, and subsequently told that I had 2 additional times to return an item if I lost my receipt for that year. This is a very good service for a company to have because it is commonplace for a person to lose their receipt, and the ability to still return damaged or unopened items if these items are necessary to return isn't impacted. This separates Wal-Mart from companies such as Target and their old rival KMart who have more stringent guidelines for consumer returns. Therefore, if I were to shop for an item that was sold at all three of these stores, I would choose Wal-Mart for the item as I could rest assured that as long as it wasn't an electronics' item, I would maintain the ability to return the item even if I was unable to retrieve my ...
The expert discusses a positive or negative experience with a company. The factors that contribute to a satisfactory rating versus a decrease in satisfactory ratings.