- Select a company of your choice and study the company's CEO and determine his/her leadership style.
- Explain the type of leadership style the CEO possesses and its effectiveness.
- Prepare a consultative memo to the CEO by providing areas for improvement in his/her leadership style, relative to human asset and strategic planning
Here is an outline and information to help you begin:
Company: Zappos (Zappos.com was founded in 1999 for online shoes.)
It also deals in handbags, clothing, and many other items.
Take a look out on the website to gain the concept of the products sold.
CEO - Tony Hsieh
Main Goal of his Leadership Style: "to deliver happiness in a box" (Zappos, 2011)
Zappos. (2011). Tony Hsieh, CEO of Zappos. Retrieved from http://about.zappos.com/press
Tony Hsieh leadership style is to extend himself to the public. He treats them as he would want to be treated. Although he is outgoing and friendly, he demands a certain kind of employee to work for Zappos. He expects the applicant to be able to agree to the Zappos' 10 Core Values:
1) Deliver "WOW" through service.
2) Embrace and drive change.
3) Create fun and a little weirdness
4) Be adventurous, creative, and open-minded.
5) Pursue growth and learning.
6) Build open and honest relationships with communication.
7) Build a positive team and family spirit.
8) Do more with less.
9) Be passionate and determined.
10) Be ...
The types of leadership styles in CEO possesses and its effectiveness is determined. The expert prepares a consultative memo to the CEO by providing areas for improvement in the leadership styles.
Organizing function of management: Anheuser-Busch InBev
Can you help me with this assignment? Having trouble finding information on physical assets.
Evaluate the organizing function of management as it relates to at least two of the following organizational resources:
a. Physical assets
c. Human resources
Discuss whether or not Anheuser-Busch InBev has optimized these organizational resources for effectiveness and efficiency. Justify your position.
I chose physical assets, technology, and human resources. Please reference and cite.View Full Posting Details