Describe how a company will utilize the internet, telecommunications, and social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc), to both facilitate its entry and build its business in a country, for example, a new market entry into China
Please help answering this question with regards to using the internet and social media in order to establish a new market entry, for example China.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 10:12 am ad1c9bdddf
Please find below my research that will give you more understanding on how to do business through social sites in China.
China may be the leading and among the fastest-growing market in the world with its nearly a billion users who are mostly on mobile but it is very difficult to enter the business world through social media as it has very stringent rules about it. Many foreign firms have thought of using social media to start business in China knowing that its social media network is growing very rapidly but sad to say that three of the most popular social sites in the West and in the other parts of Asia, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, are not allowed to access China as of this time.
China has their local social media sites dominating the social landscape in the net. Here are the top social media networks in China according to Brossman (2014): ...
This solution discusses the following the top Chinese social media sites including LinkedIn in China. It also discusses how to enter China as a new market through social media in 455 words with five (5) non-APA references.
Expanding Into Overseas Markets
Determine how a genuine company could be expanded to two different overseas markets, one developed such as the UK and another where the digital divide exists such as China using social media. Social media can be a powerful method for promoting the travel, hospitality and businesses, because many potential customers research and book their plans online.
What needs to be highlighted:
- How can social media be used to market your product/genuine company in each destination?
- How do these strategies differ from the marketing methods employed in the product's country of origin?
- How does technology access impact your market expansion strategy in the emerging country?
- What are the cultural similarities and differences between the product's home country and the potential destinations?
- How do these similarities and differences impact the way that social media can be employed?