Describe the role that SHRM plays in setting standards in the HR profession and indicate how significant this role is to the profession. Discuss the differences between the PHR, SPHR, and GPHR certifications and the advantages of acquiring each of these certifications. Of the three certifications, select one for your own personal career growth and state exactly how it could help you in your current career.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 6:42 am ad1c9bdddf
Describe the role that SHRM plays in setting standards in the HR profession and indicate how significant this role is to the profession.
The role of SHRM in setting standards in HR profession is significant. It has relationship with both the American National Standards Institute and the International Organization of Standardization. SHRM started the setting of professional HR standards in the United States and around the world. SHRM has a important role because it has been able to capture and codify threshold customers, procedures, and practices of HR practitioners. Those who are certified are issued a ...
Tis solution discusses human resource management in 241 words with seven references for further inquiry.
HRM Strategic Management Questions
1. What s strategic human resource management?
2. What are the key objectives of Human Resource Planning?
3. Describe the two major models of strategy for strategic management discussed in the text. Compare and contrast the models
4. Describe how human resource planning (HRP) is integrated with strategic planning.
5. How does strategic HR differ from traditional HR?
6. What implications do the anticipated changes in age of the workforce have for the management of human resources?
7. What are the barriers to strategic HRM?
8. What is the Balanced Scorecard?View Full Posting Details