As an IHRM, what do you believe are the elements of a good mentoring system?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com June 4, 2020, 1:18 am ad1c9bdddf
Guidelines for a good mentoring system
Yukl (2006) provides some basic guidelines for mentoring that could be used and adapted for IHRMs. These guidelines are listed below:
1. The mentor should provide a model of appropriate behavior (role-modeling)
2. The mentor should bolster the individual's status and reputation
3. The mentor should provide the individual with beneficial career guidance
4. The mentor should encourage and offer practical opportunities to the individual to learn from experience
5. The mentor should encourage the individual to take part in pertinent training opportunities
6. The mentor should assist the ...
This solution discusses elements of a good mentoring system.