Using the job description (Human Resource Management) as a base, develop performance standards for this particular position.
- A list of 5-10 performance standards.
- The type of performance assessment technique(s) you will employ and why.
- The controls you have employed to eliminate or reduce errors or bias in assessment.
- Who will perform the assessment and why.
- How the organization should use the assessment results .
Plans organizes and directs the activities and staff of the Human Resources Department including recruitment and selection, classification, employee benefits, occupational safety and health, organizational development and training, employee relations, equal employment law compliance, city-wide volunteer services; coordinates assigned activities with other city departments, divisions and external agencies.
List of Performance Standards:
1. Assumes full management responsibility for all functions and activities of the Human Resources Department including recruitment and selection, classification and compensation, employee benefits, occupational safety and health , organizational development and training, employee relations, equal employment law compliance, city wide volunteer services.
2. Manages the development and implementation of Human Resources department, goals, objectives, policies and priorities for each function.
3. Establishes appropriate service and staffing levels; monitor and evaluate the efficiency and ...
In this solution, the performance standards (12 of them) are detailed in the response together with additional information about the position. This is complete in under 600 words and includes references.