1. What were the most significant questions asked of you in previous job interviews?
2. What do you think the interviewer was looking for in asking these questions?
3. What are the most important questions you have asked or would ask when interviewing candidates? What do these questions reveal about job candidates?
Please find below my research to assist you in responding to your homework.
Thank you for patronizing BrainMass.
According to Carole Martin, the following are a few of the significant questions that you can expect in a job interview:
1. Why should we hire you? The interviewer wants to know the unique qualifications, traits, skills and experiences you have to prove that you can do the job.
2. What are your strengths and weaknesses? This is asked to know if your strengths can contribute more to the job and if your weaknesses are not hindrance to your performance.
3. Why do you want to work in this company? The question ...
This solution of 443 words details significant questions to expect in an interview and what interviewers are trying to find out from them. The questions listed may be significant to an interviewer on job interview and what the interviewer wants to unveil from these questions. Two references used are included.