I need assistance with finding at least 4 scholarly resources to complete a power point presentation. The assignment is requesting me to design a continual training and communications program that will improve communications in an online university where all members including student, instructors, and employees are virtual. Can you please help? listed below are some of the topics that i need to address. i was impressed with previous scholarly resources that you recommended, and would appreciate it if you could recommend scholarly resources and material for me to review to complete this assignment including notes and ideas on topics to include in the ppt. Thank you.
•How the university plans to maintain important communications to all staff.
•Plans to improve morale and keep up a positive working environment when employees are virtual.
•Methods and expectations for completing performance reviews and other employee evaluations.
•Offerings for continual required training and optional professional development.
•Any other items you deem important for a thorough, effective and enjoyable presentation from the human resources team.
1. Since your team is required to maintain a positive environment when working in virtual teams, you must include this article (Ali D. Akkirman, Drew L. Harris, 2005.
The article compares levels of communication satisfaction between virtual workplace and traditional workplace employees and finds out the causes of these differences.
2. Since one of the topics is related to completing performance reviews and other employee evaluations, you should include this article (Andy Neely, Mike Gregory, Ken Platts, 2005).
The article underlines the importance of performance evaluation. This idea can be included in your ppt.
3. Since your team is interested in human resource development, you should include this article in your power point (Ans De Vos, Annelies Meganck, 2009).
The article differentiates ...
The answer to this problem explains scholarly resources on human resource topics for developing a ppt. The references related to the answer are also included.
Scholarly Research Chart and Help
For this activity you will conduct a library search for resources in your area of professional or research interest. Locate three peer-reviewed journal articles, one book chapter, and one scholarly resource (website or other resource). Then, prepare a brief paper on your library search and your results. First, fill out this chart and for each resource include the following:
Appropriate citation (APA form) for the resource you discovered:
Name of the database you used:
Keywords you used:
Any search limiters such as full text, date, peer-reviewed that you used:
A note about your skills at this point in using the database from which you accessed the resource; what do you still need to practice?
Then, comment overall on:
- How useful was each database for you?
- What important journals, key scholars, or new ideas did you discover from your search?
- How might a library search spark new ideas? As you searched did you find new ideas or new directions for your search? Did the direction your search take you surprise you?
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University's Academic Integrity Policy.
Submit your document using the Activity 4 Foundations Feedback Sheet in the Course Work area below the Activity screen.View Full Posting Details