1. Explain how human resources management concepts and techniques can be of use to all managers.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com December 19, 2018, 8:39 pm ad1c9bdddf
Please refer to response attached, which is also presented below. I attached another resource that you may helpful as well. I hope this helps and take care.
1. EXPLAIN HOW HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT CONCEPTS AND TECHNIQUES CAN BE OF USE TO ALL MANAGERS.
HR planning is defined as follows:
Human resources planning is a process that identifies current and future human resources needs for an organization to achieve its goals. Human resources planning should serve as a link between human resources management and the overall strategic plan of an organization.(1)
Why integrate HR Management with business planning?
· It aligns an organization's workforce with the government's priorities, and the organization's mission, strategic plan and budgetary resources;
· It is central to the successful implementation of modern HR management as referenced in the Public Service Employment Act (PSEA) in Canada;
· It supports HR strategies (e.g. training, career development, organization design and classification) that are tailored to meet the current and future needs of the organization; ...
This solution explains how human resources management concepts and techniques can be of use to all managers. It is supplemented with an informative article.