1. Explain how Web profiling is supposed to benefit both consumers and businesses.
2. How would you describe the top 10 online retailers as a group? Do they account for a small or a large percent of online business, for example?
3. What are the two major segments of travel? Which one is growing the fastest and why?
4. Explain the difference between a horizontal market and a vertical market.
5. How has the Internet impacted the content that newspapers can offer?
Please provide detailed answers. List references if used.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 17, 2018, 3:24 am ad1c9bdddf
2. How would you describe ...
This solution provides assistance with the questions regarding e-commerce and internet marketing.
E-Commerce Questions : B2B and B2C Examples
1. Discuss the advantages of specialized e-tailor, such as dogtoys.com. Can such a store survive in the physical world? Why or why not?
2. Enter doublediamondsoftware.com/product_overview.htm. Identify all potential B2B applications and prepare a report about them
3. Visit http://www.octopuscards.com/enindex.jsp. How does the Octopus Card work? What accounts for the success of the Octopus system?