Write a summary of Case 14 McDonald's: From Big Mac to P'tit Plaisir (page 207). In your summary, be sure to discuss the external environment in which McDonald's operates and how the environment influences its strategy.
Hitt, Michael A., Ireland, R Duane, Hoskisson, Robert E. (2013). Strategic Management: Competitiveness & Globalization, 10th Edition. Cengage Learning.
ISBN: 978-1111825874© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 17, 2018, 12:45 pm ad1c9bdddf
Hope you are well.
--Write a summary of Case 14 McDonald's: From Big Mac to P'tit Plaisir (page 207). In your summary, be sure to discuss the external environment in which McDonald's operates and how the environment influences its strategy.
Consider, the summary write up for your assignment on the basis of stimulus that entail McDonald's external environment in dealing with competitors as well as market position (product line). In doing so, the summary is focusing on the marketing strategies in place, such as, the Porter's strategies matrix for offering leadership as a way to strategic offer placement of product available more acceptable to consumers than competitors. In reviewing the Big Mac as a product line of ...
The review into brand marketing strategies for responding to external environment. 451 words.
Wendy's and McDonald's: Marketing Executive
You are a marketing executive at a fast-food company and have been asked by your supervisor to evaluate the positioning of two of your major competitors, Wendy's and McDonald's. Wendy's has focused primarily on the adult market while McDonald's has fashioned an all-out pursuit of the kid's market (as evidenced by the numerous advertising tie-ins and toy giveaways). Please respond to the following questions:
1. Think about demographic and sociocultural trends and changes and explain how each organization's interpretation of these trends and changes has affected its choice of strategy.
2. Is their strategy affected by the amount of advertising they do on television and the internet?
3. Which organization do you think is currently positioned better and why?
4. What strategy would you recommend for your company based on recent trends and changes?
5. How can these strategies improve their image as a "corporate citizen" within the community?View Full Posting Details