I need you help with these 4 questions and I need them to be done on "The Biggest Loser", please! Do only 1, 2, & 4. There is no word limit, BUT I need to enough information to make 1 PowerPoint slide for each question and a reference.
1. The philosophy behind this diet (DO THIS ONE)
2. The claims for weight loss (DO THIS ONE)
3. Example of a day's sample menu. Calculate the number of calories supplied, and compare the weight loss diet to the U.S. RDA for protein, vitamins A, C, D, and E, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, calcium, and iron. You should prepare this information in either a chart or table format. (NO)
4. Is there a maintenance plan? (DO THIS ONE)
5. Does the weight loss plan recommend supplementation? If so, what does it suggest? (NO)
6. Does the weight loss plan recommend exercise? If so, what does it suggest? (NO)
7. Recommendations for behavior modification (NO)
8. Review the sources and references that were used to substantiate the information for the weight loss program. (NO)
a) Are the references current?
b) Do they come from reputable journals and/or web sites? What criteria did the team use to determine if the journals and/or web sites are reputable?
c) What are the credentials of the authors of the weight loss book/program?
d) What institution/s do the authors represent?
e) As far as you can tell, are the institutions legitimate?
9. Your opinion/s of this diet. (NO)© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com March 4, 2021, 8:13 pm ad1c9bdddf
All of this comes from 'The Biggest Loser' website.
1. The Biggest Loser is a diet and exercise based plan that puts forth the philosophy that one must eat the appropriate foods and exercise to lose weight and maintain a healthy weight. The diet focuses on two ...
A discussion on the components and philosophy behind the "Biggest Loser" weight loss program. Discussion on diet, exercise, and maintenance of the program.