Not what you're looking for?
Prepare a PowerPoint presentation to include each weight loss program. The presentation for each dietary program must include speaker's notes and at least five references other than the course text.
Here are the details:
1. Diet Program Presentation
2. Select three weight loss programs. Look at http://chasefreedom.com/, a website that highlights several weight loss programs if you need a place to start.
a. Prepare a PowerPoint® presentation to include each weight loss program. The presentation for each dietary program must include speakers' notes and at least five references other than the course text.
b. Address the following items:
1) The philosophy behind this diet
2) The claims for weight loss
3) Example of a day's sample menu for that program. Calculate the number of calories supplied, and compare the diet to the U.S. RDA for protein, vitamins A, C, D, and E, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, calcium, and iron.
4) Is there a maintenance plan?
5) Does the plan recommend supplementation? If so, what does it suggest?
6) Does the plan recommend exercise? If so, what does it suggest?
7) Recommendations for behavior modification
8) Review the sources you used in the paper.
a) Are the references current (less than 5 years old)?
b) Do they come from reputable journals (peer-reviewed)?
c) What are the credentials of the authors?
d) What institutions do they represent?
e) As far as you can tell, is the institution legitimate?
9) Your opinion of the "best" diet program (backed by support from researched journals)
c. You will "deliver" a 10 to 15 PowerPoint® slide presentation using the selected weight loss plans. The presentation of weight loss plans should include concluding remarks as how each program ranks against the others (that is, which would you recommend first, second, third, etc.). "Delivery" will be posting the PowerPoint presentation with your speaking notes (what you would say if presenting in front of an actual audience) in the notes section below each slide.
Purchase this Solution
This solution is a power point presentation on three different weight loss programs (Atkins, Cabbage Soup Diet, and Nutri-System). The solution points out the pros and cons, the philosophies and benefits of each program.
Purchase this Solution
Free BrainMass Quizzes
Test your knowledge of employee orientation with this fun and informative quiz. This quiz is meant for beginner and advanced students as well as professionals already working in the HR field.
This quiz is designed to assess your current ability for determining the characteristics of ethical behavior. It is essential that leaders, managers, and employees are able to distinguish between positive and negative ethical behavior. The quicker you assess a person's ethical tendency, the awareness empowers you to develop a strategy on how to interact with them.
This quiz tests a student's knowledge about Operations Management
Understanding production and cost phenomena will permit firms to make wise decisions concerning output volume.
These questions will test you on your knowledge of finance.