- List and explain your "3 Golden Rules" regarding email in a professional context.
- What specific components would you caution your subordinates to avoid in their own email communication?
- How would your answers for Items 1 & 2 differ if the context was graduate school or personal context? Explain your position.
A.) My three Golden Rules regarding email in a professional contact would be:
1. Make sure I have no spelling errors: Avoiding spelling errors in important because it shows the recipient that the writer is educated about the subject and also has respect for the recipient to ensure the best communication by taking the time out to spell words correctly.
2. Make sure I inform the recipient that the email is coming: In my opinion, it's common curtesy to inform a recipient of a very ...
The expert determines the three golden rules of communicating by email. The specific components that would caution your subordinates to avoid in their own email communication.