Tip Sheet Preparation
I just need assistance putting this together this makes no sense to me at all. I am not asking for the assignment to be done or the essay. You helped me with the first part know I just need assistance putting it together
• List what you do poorly
• Provide suggestions for how to improve
• List words frequently misspelled
• Identify grammatical issues you encounter frequently
• List appropriate openings and closings for letters
• Identify ways to conduct a good meeting
• Identify problems with your oral presentation skills and methods to overcome them
• Identify potential problems in resume development and interviewing skills
• Again, list ways to overcome them
• Determine (with others' help?) your listening skills and non-verbal "presence", how can you improve both?
• Think about ways you can present a more professional and warm demeanor
• Discuss appropriate dress and courtesy for the office and different work scenarios
• Consider a list of things to avoid: gun chewing, saying ummm, a poor handshake.
• Make some goals for your long term development as well.
Please be advised that most of the documentation you provided can only be answered by you because this is geared towards your own personal assessment. Below I am providing additional information that may assist you as you prepare your assignment.
Personal strengths and weaknesses must be clearly defined before you can develop a method for improvement. To adequately assess your strengths and weaknesses you must know the components that revolve around the issues you specified. According to the information you provided in a previous post you stated that your grammar needs improvement. Grammar is very complex; however, you may break down your issues with grammar in order to identify the problem you have with it. Grammar can be broken down into three distinct categories:
Mechanics - rules associated with applying the basic concepts and principles of major and minor punctuation.
Usage - understanding how to use various words i.e. words that are pronounced the same but have different meanings or differ by pronunciation.
Style - the technique and format of the written form of communication being used.
Once you discover a particular grammar component you will be able to explain what your strengths/weaknesses are; why you feel it is so; and what you can do to eliminate weak areas. For example a way to improve upon weaknesses in ...
Some goals for the long term development is determined. A list of appropriate openings and closings for letters is determined. A personal assessment tip sheet is examined.