See the attached file.
Use the website material at http://www.noogenesis.com/game_theory/johari/johari_window.html to help you with this assignment. Review the Appendix of your Course Guide, which describes the Johari Window, a model of human interaction. Complete Exercises One, Two, and Three on your own. In the discussion forum, evaluate Exercise Three by answering the following questions.
* What did this exercise reveal to you about the relationship you selected to analyze?
* Does the relationship need changing, or are you comfortable with the relationship and the communication as it is?
The Johari Window Workplace Assessment Worksheet:
In terms of the Johari Window concept, analyze a relationship you have with one other person in your workplace. This relationship can be with a supervisor/subordinate, a co-worker, or an outside vendor or supplier. Use the information from the Johari Window Reading: Exercise 1 to complete this exercise. On the scale horizontal scale below, rate the degree to which you disclosed information about yourself to this individual (with 1 being no disclosure of personal information and
9 being "we have no secrets from each other") and draw a vertical line from that number to the bottom of the window. Then, do the same on the vertical scale, and draw a horizontal line from that number to the far right of the window. Remember that when you make one quadrant of the Johari Window bigger, you make another quadrant smaller. After completing this exercise, you should have a visual picture of your relationship with this individual. What did this exercise reveal to you about that relationship? Does the relationship need changing, or are you comfortable with the relationship and the communication as it is?
The relationship I analyzed was with my boss. It was very open. We both know a lot about each other since we are childhood friends. I have few hidden things and she knows only a little about me that I don't know myself, though what she "knows" seems more odd to me than true. That ...
The solution provides a relationship communication analysis.
Creativity in Business: Article Review
Review an article related to creativity in business.
Statistics is used every day, but is often ignored due to intimidation. Nonetheless, the ability to understand and interpret data is needed to be effective in the workplace and in research. This provides the opportunity for you to reacquaint yourself with how statistics is used to present information in research.
Find a recent (past 6 months) journal article and review the article. The following questions can be used as a guide to analyze and write your paper.
1. What is the problem this study addresses?
2. Who are the stakeholders in this research?
3. What data was collected and how was it measured?
4. Was the study qualitative or quantitative?
5. What test(s) were used to test the hypothesis? Was it null?
6. What were the independent and dependent variables?
7. How did the researcher(s) analyze the data?
8. What were the findings of the research?
9. After reviewing this research, what are two additional research questions that could be generated after reviewing the findings?
The journal article should be an example of survey research, experimental research, or qualitative research.View Full Posting Details