Please help me with an assignment by answering the following questions:
Think of a branded product from the lists:
Fancy Feast Cat Food
MacBookPro or MacBook
Pottery Barn home products
Assume that you are the newly hired product manager for the designer/brand/product/good. The VP of Marketing wants a report how this product or service has been branded.
Write a memo to the VP of Marketing to answer these questions.
(1) Our readings discuss brand and brand personality.
What is the personality of the branded product or service you chose? One way to answer this question is to ask, "If this brand were a person what would it look like? Would it be a tall man in a conservative suit and tie? A young girl in a suggestive outfit? What music relates to your brand?
Would the brand be...
...singing and/or dancing?"
(2) Explain why you believe this personality represents the brand.
(3) How would you characterize it and why? Is the brand like an old friend? A demanding boss? A friend you've outgrown? A funny younger sister? Or ...
Remember: The "why" is more important as the "what."
(4) How do consumers relate to the brand? Do they feel loyal? What emotions are involved?
(5) Is there a good fit between the brand personality and the target personality? Why or why not?
(6) Would it make sense for this company to use celebrities to brand themselves (a) for a particular product and (b) for recruiting new employees? What ONE celebrity might this company use and why? What are the pros and cons?© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com September 25, 2018, 1:02 am ad1c9bdddf - https://brainmass.com/business/branding/strategic-marketing-branded-product-435996
TO: VP of Marketing
From: The Product Manager
Subject: Brand Personality Identification
Date: October 31, 20xx
This is to inform your good office of a new product that we are about to launch - the Mac Lipstick. Product and brand personality and initial marketing strategies proposed are as follows:
(1) The product's brand personality
The Mac Lipstick would have a brand personality that is parallel to a young girl in a suggestive outfit. The brand would be parallel to an act of singing and dancing where the music is something that the young generation and a career woman would appreciate.
(2) Why said personality represents the brand
The product is like a young girl with a suggestive outfit because it is something that would make the user ...
This solution provides a detailed and thorough discussion of the given marketing questions.