Please confirm correctness of the attached 8 questions.
1. Yeasts produce mainly by
14. Which one of the following symptoms is not associated with HIV infection?
a. Periods of sweating during sleeping hours.
b. Low-grade fever that remains for weeks or months at a time.
c. Long lasting diarrhea.
d. Painful ulcers in the gastrointestinal tract.
21. Influenza like prodrome, blood hemorrhaging and acute respiratory failure are associated with which one of the following viruses?
d. Rabies virus.
23. Yeasts are plentiful
a. Where there are orchards or fruits.
b. In meat packing facilities.
c. In human blood.
d. Where dogs, cats, and other household pets are kept.
37. Dimorphic fungi are those that display different morphological properties at different temperatures?
39. Cases of infectious mononucleosis are accompanied by sore throat, mild fever, and a high count of the white blood cells called lymphocytes.
a. True - specifically B-lymphocytes
49. Conidia are sexually produced spores used for reproduction by such fungi as penicillium.
b. False - Conidia is asexual
See attached file for full problem description.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 9, 2019, 6:53 pm ad1c9bdddf