Spinal Cord Anatomy: Neuron Types and Fiber Types
Not what you're looking for? Search our solutions OR ask your own Custom question.
This content was COPIED from BrainMass.com - View the original, and get the already-completed solution here!
Please indicate which EACH one of these descriptions is (either afferect, efferent, both afferent and efferent, or association):
1. neuron type found in posterior horn
2. neuron type found in anterior horn
3. neuron type in dorsal root ganglion
4. fiber type in ventral root
5. fiber type in dorsal root
6. fiber type in spinal nerve
1. posterior horn neurons -- both afferent and association
<br> (association neurons are also known as "interneurons" and are
Various neuron and fiber types found in the spinal cord are identified.