How does the intergrated action of the cardiovascular, respiratory and other body systems explain why heart rate is different for an athlete when he is at rest and just prior to doing say 100 metre sprint . I need about 250 words© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 24, 2018, 6:28 pm ad1c9bdddf
What this question boils down to, so to speak, is that you are looking for is the primary limiting factor among these body systems. From my own personal experience in testing the limits of my physical endurance, I have often felt like my body muscles were not limiting me, but it felt more like I just couldn't breathe in enough oxygen. My body was doing all it could, but I simply could not get enough oxygen. Sounds like the respiratory system is limiting, doesn't it? But, it really isn't. I was breathing in enough oxygen, but my muscles were not getting enough. There's only one thing between your lungs and your muscles, in these terms. That is the cardiovascular system.
I use my own experience, a moment in time, in training, to offer you a chance to see the flow of the logic in the thought process. The cardiovascular system has the limiting factor we need to consider. What that factor is will take a few steps to figure out. First, what is the difference between the expert athlete and one ...
Code of practice for "Lead"
Please help me locate information and provide ideas/suggestions on the following topic:
Compile as much information regarding lead as possible, specifically on the toxicological effects for Canada, or the States. Once all the information is compiled, create a mock policy dealing with lead.
1. Identify industry policies dealing with lead
2. Identify areas where lead may be in use in health care buildings- be it in the buildings, in processes, or in products.
3. Develop a list of chemicals, processes and harmful substances that pose the greatest occupational hazards or have specific regulatory requirements- dealing with lead
3. Locate best practices based on legislated requirements, existing industry best practices, and occupational hygiene best practices
4. What are some control measures based on a combination of recommended best practices and results of hygiene monitoring. Included with control measures are what medical monitoring should be conducted on workers exposed to lead
I thank you for your help.View Full Posting Details