1.The radius is on the (medial, lateral) side of the forearm.
2. The nose is (inferior, superior) to the mouth.
3. The heart is (dorsal, ventral) to the sternum.
4. The carpals are (distal, proximal) to the phalanges.
5. The sternum is (anterior, posterior) to the vertebral column.
Directions: Match the following.
_______ 6 Forehead A. Sternum
_______ 7 Temple B. Zygomatic
_______ 8 Back of head C. Thoracic
_______ 9 Cheek bone D. Frontal
_______ 10. Bridge of nose E. Lumbar
_______ 11. Vertebra of the neck F. Occipital
_______ 12. Chest vertebrae G. Coccyx
_______ 13. Small of back H. Temporal
_______ 14. Tail bones I. Nasal
_______ 15. Breast bone J. Cervical
(P.S : Answers and matches are included in brainmass.doc file attached below)
1. The radius is on the lateral side of the forearm.
2. The nose is superior to the mouth.
The expert examines biology of body parts.