Any assistance and input will be appreciated. Thank you so much.
1. Prepare a narrative paper in which you define marketing.
2. Include in your paper your personal definition of marketing and definitions from two different credible sources.
3. When writing your personal definition, do not use the first person voice. Use the third person voice and develop your personal perspective via the use of phrases such as â??the author believesâ? or â??the author understands.â?
4. Based on these definitions, explain the importance of marketing in organizational success. Provide at least three different examples from the business world to support your explanation.
5. Be sure to use APA format, including writing in the third person, an abstract, section headers, title page as well as properly citing all of your sources both in your narrative as well as on an end-of-paper references list. No references should appear on your reference list if the source is also not cited within your paper.
Texts I am using:
Kotler, P. & Keller, K. L. (2009). Marketing management (13th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice-Hall.
Perreault, W. D., Cannon, J. P., & McCarthy, E. J. Jr. (2009). Basic Marketing: A marketing Strategy planning approach (17th ed.) New York, NY: McGraw Hill.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com June 4, 2020, 12:22 am ad1c9bdddf
Hello. The solution below should get you started. It is concise but follows the guidelines listed. For further research, you can use the references included in the essay. Good luck and thank you for using Brainmass.
OTA 105878/Xenia Jones
"...marketing as the wide range of activities involved in making sure that you're continuing to meet the needs of your customers and are getting appropriate value in return."
-Carter Mcnamara, Marketing Consultant (2010)
"Marketing is an organizational function and a set of processes for creating, communicating and delivering value to customers and for managing customer relationships in ways that benefit the organization and its stakeholders."
-American Marketing Association, 2005
Marketing is the process or the series of activities where companies and firms ensure and work towards client & consumer interest for their products and services. A successful marketing campaign and effort translates to good profits and a healthy slice of the market ensuring continued business presence and growth, which the goal of for-profit organizations. A successful marketing campaign involves strategizing, research and successful product positioning including image branding and image making. To do this, key sales techniques, business communication, product branding and business development is essential. Via solid marketing strategies, ...
The solution is a 794-word essay that discusses the concept of marketing in business from a personal perspective. References are listed for further research. A word version of the solution is attached for easy download and printing.