Choose a terrorist group, besides Al Qaeda. The group you choose should have a well-defined profile and a defined strategic position.
Create a report for the commission. Include the following about the terrorist group you choose.
- The terrorist group's profile, including its goals and objectives
- The terrorist group's strategic position in the country of its prevalence and in international terrorism scenario
- The terrorist group's rank in being a serious threat to international terrorism
- The possible tactics and weapons used by the group. The terrorist group's rank based upon the level of danger their weaponry suggests.
- The terrorist group's threat to innocent civilians. The terrorist group's rank as compared to other terrorist groups based upon the level of danger it brings to innocent civilians
The terrorist group's similarities and differences in behavior and pattern of strategies as compared to other terrorist groups at large.
The counterterrorist measures that can be used against this group?
Use references cite sources.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com March 22, 2019, 3:02 am ad1c9bdddf
The terrorist group's profile, including its goals and objectives?
Chechen Republic of Ichkeria. This group is the self-proclaimed state and head of all terror/rebel groups in Chechnya. They have divisions such as CRI State Defence Council, CRI Armed Forces, and Shariah Court of CRI. The group considers these the governmental bodies. The do not have complete control over all rebel groups in the Chechnya state, but they are respected by the various groups and considered an authority.
The terrorist group's strategic position in the country of its prevalence and in international terrorism scenario?
Though most of the groups are autonomous and apart from CRI, this Chechen Rebel Groups , Chcehn Guerrilla Groups, and Chechen Guerilas are part of the CRI. These groups have been active since around 1990. These groups are separatists from the rule of Chechnya by Russia.
The terrorist group's rank in being a serious threat to international terrorism.
Their target is mostly Russia, but they do have operations in other areas and support other Muslim terrorist ...
This solution provides a review of the Chechen terrorist groups.