In the following study, participants were randomly assigned to receive humanistic therapy, psychodynamic therapy, or behavioral therapy for their depression. Six months after therapy ended, participants levels of depression were rated on a Likert scale from 1 not all depressed to 15 extremely depressed. What can you tell me about this need help in this chart? Please see attachment.
1. See Table
2. This study is an independent groups design. How do you know?
3. How could you change this experiment to be a repeated measures design?
4. How could you change this experiment to be a matched sets design?
5. Is this a true experiment or an ex post facto study? How do you know?
6. What is the independent variable in this study?
7. What is the dependent variable in this study?
8. What is the scale of measurement for the dependent variable?
9. What kind of statistical analysis was conducted?
Interesting experiment! Briefly, I have provided a step-by-step guide through the ...
By responding to the questions, this solution provides a step-by-step guide referring to the 'highlighted' information in the table to help understand where to locate and interpret the information in the table. It also discusses the experimental topics in the questions e..g how to change the experiment to a repeated measures design, etc.