Do you think a psychology professor who has published a number of scientific articles is more knowledgeable about the field of psychology as compared to a professor who has not published? Why? Does publishing make a psychology professor a better teacher? Why? Some universities reward the prolific research professors with fewer classes; some do not have to teach every semester. What do you think about this practice?
Justify your answers with appropriate reasoning. Cite your research.
The response gives a balanced discussion in a word file (449 words) with three citations. The articles cited are included in the solution files (in pdf format).© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 3:47 am ad1c9bdddf
The response gives a balanced discussion (449 words) with three citations. The articles cited are included in the solution files.
Examples of subject areas that I can consider for my report (There is some overlap)
1. GIRLS AND BOYS: DIFFERENCES IN THE CLASSROOM
2. SEXUAL IDENTITY, SEXUAL ORIENTATION
3. GENDER-ROLE IDENTITY. STUDENTS STRUGGLING WITH SEXUAL IDENTITY.
4. GENDER SCHEMA THEORY.
5. GENDER-ROLE STEREOTYPING IN THE PRESCHOOL YEARS.
6. GENDER BIAS IN THE CURRICULUM.
7. SEX DISCRIMINATION IN THE CLASSROOM.
8. SEX DIFFERENCES IN MENTAL ABILITIES.
9. ELIMINATING GENDER BIAS.
10. AVOIDING SEXISM IN TEACHING.
Can you provide research findings in each of these areas to consider for my report? Thank you.View Full Posting Details