1) Analyze adolescent behavior problems (such as bullying, early sexual behavior and/or drug use) using the following theories/theorists: = Abraham Maslow
2) Discuss how typical this type of risky and reckless behavior is in adolescents.
3) Are most teenagers angry and unhappy?
4) What kinds of problems are more common during adolescence than they were in childhood, or will be in adulthood?
5) What advice would you give to parents who are dealing with teenage angst?
6) What advice would you give to parents who are dealing with teenagers who have serious behavior problems?
Use scholarly sources to support your answers. Cite your references using APA format. Make sure to include in-text citations and a reference list as appropriate.
Use your words wisely so the posting has substance and includes examples and explanations.
Limit the use of direct quotes, and do your best to critically evaluate and synthesize the literature in your own words wherever possible. Also, you may assume for the purposes of posted question that adolescent's behavioral problems are not related to a biological disorder, or an underlying issue or diagnosis.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com July 18, 2018, 2:44 pm ad1c9bdddf
1) Adolescent behavior problems such as bullying largely arise from an individual seeking the respect and admiration of others, which correlates to the fourth level of Maslow's hierarchy of needs, which refers to esteem needs. Early sexual behavior among adolescents usually results from their need for a feeling of belonging and or being loved, which correlates with the third level of Maslow's hierarchy of needs pyramid, which relates to seeking love. Other behavior problems such as drug use usually correlate with esteem needs as well, because some utilize drugs in order to be accepted by their peers.
2) This type of risky and reckless behavior is usually quite typical in adolescents, due ...
This solution describes the correlation between adolescent behavior problems and Maslow's theory.