2. Explain the influence of the child's temperament on parent effectiveness.© BrainMass Inc. brainmass.com October 25, 2018, 10:00 am ad1c9bdddf
I have also provided a document with an excerpt from the book "Social and Personality Development" that gives you examples of how the 4-model parent style (listed above) influence child development. Let me know if you need further information or help.
There are basically four types of parenting styles that contribute to the development of children in early childhood:
1) Authoritarian-restrictive and punitive
- These children are often unhappy, fearful, and anxious
- Weak communication skills and are more introverted
2) Authoritative-encourages child to be independent but provides limitations and boundaries
- Children are more often cheerful, self-controlled, self-reliant, and achievement oriented
- Develop and maintain friendly relationships with peers, cooperate with adults, ...
Socialization and Criminal Behavior
I need help getting started.
Locate from www.crimelibrary.com, a criminal from one of the following links: Serial Killers, Notorious Murder Cases, Gangsters and Outlaws, The Criminal Mind, or Terrorists, Spies and Assassins. Read the biography of your chosen criminal. Discuss the link between socialization references in the research you conduct and the theories in the text. You may use additional resources to research the criminal. Include the following points:
What kind of family life might the criminal have had?
What educational background did he or she have?
What type of peer relations did he or she have?
What measures, if any, might have been taken to avoid this crime?
In your opinion, how strong is the link between social forces and crime? Explain your answer. (700-1050 words)